YOUR PREDICTIONS HERE, to end of year!

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packerbacker said:
Silver $65-$70, gold around $1750 and copper around $500.

Copper at $500...wow wouldn't that be something.

If the dollar tanks this year which I think is very possible. $200 an once for Silver and $5000 for gold. That of course is worst case and then maybe $500 per pound for copper:) Imagine a pre-82 would be worth $3+ in that case.....crazy

vetteguy96

Mar 11, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
I think that the Rothschilds and JP Morgan will DO ANYTHING to prevent Silver from going over $47-$50, as it would KILL JP Morgan on naked short selling....Proof of this is that Silver just went up to over $49, and now they are driving the price down at all costs. we just went from $48.44 opening and saw it driven now to barely over $45.

The manipulation of the precious metals market is essential to their survival and control over all of us.......at ALL COSTS we need to keep our money out of their hands, move all of our money to CU's and all our savings or disposable income to precious metals especially Silver, or by the end of the year, anyone who has bought Gold and/or Silver since last September may lose some value and have to ride this puppy out until the Rothschilds and JP Morgan can be broken....

....Question is - Who has the greater power and I am a little afraid of that answer.

:dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread