Your top pick for worst movie ever made?

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy Crap....Hands down, the worst movie I ever "tried" to watch....was Cabaret, with liza minelli. I lasted about 10mins...just long enough to finish my coke and popcorn...and let me tell you..I was eating fast.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
I have a new one to add to this list......HOT ROD!!!! This piece of celluloid garbage should have all of it's copies rounded up and tossed off a bridge!

Where's the barfing emoticon agian, Jeff?

markmopar

Feb 15, 2008
southern NJ/southeast VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
af1733 said:
I have a new one to add to this list......HOT ROD!!!! This piece of celluloid garbage should have all of it's copies rounded up and tossed off a bridge!

Where's the barfing emoticon agian, Jeff?

Yeah, it was bad, but the cars were cool!

B

BIG61AL

Anything with nicolas cage

His acting has as much depth as stick figure on tracing paper.

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I agree with many and disagree with some, but have to say anything by Michael Moore so far has sucked except Canadian Bacon..... wasn't THAT great also wasn't total sputum..........
One I saw that would qualify in the top five worst movies ever is Sin City!! What depressing garbage!!

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
The stealing of my copywrite authors rights... "Dragon Heart" Watch out Universal I'm coming for you soon. Draco is still alive and Prince Damian is coming for you! Traitors lend my script and didn't know I was protected they are dragon dinner and my lizardmen will skin them alive.Sorry you picked on the wrong writer to mess with.

Tricia

Mar 5, 2007
Titanic
Any of the non classic Star Wars, meaning anything before George Lucas went computer nuts and forgot to ask himself if he should instead of could.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread