Your Worst Morning After......

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
THis is like one of those questions that ask you about "what was a good memory in your life". You have too many to think about, but, because you've had so many, it's hard to actually come up with just one story to tell.

Worst morning after: Body convulsing because i drank 1.75 liters of liquor in a 20 hour sitting.
Worst Non-memorable: moment that my friend reminded me off when I was in a bar hitting on a girl and told him to 'smell my finger'. Hint, it was not a fishy smell.
Most hurtful morning: Broke my finger trying to play EMS to another guy that fell off a 20 foot cliff looking for his cup. finger is still bent.
Most angry morning: Friend turned my leg 180 degrees (it felt like it), and I was crippled for the next 4 weeks. still am.
Most regretful morning: Taking a soldering iron and 'writing' my name into my arm because I couldn't feel the pain, and it 'made since'.
Most 'uh-0h' morning: Dreaming of walking around my old apartment complex in my underwear, and waking up to find the front door wide open.
Most every other morning: waking up and quickly deleting what I said the night before to friends on facebook.

and this is just in the first 5 minutes of memories. I should put a leash on myself.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Lifelong friend and I "peed through the same quill" from the first grade on . Every day together sharing the delights(?) of growing up in a redneck culture . Fast cars we built , fornicating with willing girls on back seats , drinking , and the fighting that followed these pursuits .
Week before he shipped out to 'NAM' we came to early one morning in my car in his front yard . His car
was missing ......... Between us we had 4 black eyes , 2 broke noses and 4 sore and swolen fists .
Retracing our movements bar to bar we finally found his car in the last place we remembered going to .
We went in to find out who had done this to us . Bar owner took one look at us and said ,
"You baxards can come in if you behave . If you start fighting each other like you did last night I'll bar you for life . I'm still cleaning up the mess you made last night !"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread