NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know if this goes here or not, but I didn't see a video forum. I have been posting local talent videos on youtube. These guys are an impromptu jam session, anyone who shows up with an instrument can be worked in. This is going on their 4th. year meeting at the same place. It just happens to be at My Fav Lake. All were recorded with my point & shoot camera. It is a Fujifilm S2000HD. It records in HD w/sound. Sometimes I use a tripod, sometimes not. They play Jazz, Blues, country (old and new), gospel by request, old rock, new rock, some heavy metal, NO RAP! On occaision a few surprise musical guests have shown up and played or sang with them. First to show up was, Barbara Lewis one of the original Supreme's, she has still got an awesome voice! Then one evening an old rocker by the name of Jack Rainwater showed up, an old rocker from the 70's. He is an awesome guitar player. Remember, all these guys and gals got together by chance 4 years ago, and they have been growing in numbers ever since then. At any one time, you could find 15 or more artists down there by the lake. The County will not let them use their electricity, so they all have battery cube amps. About 3 years ago I gave them the name " Newburgh Jammers " and that's what they do the best, JAM! If you are so inclined to view my videos, go to youtube, click on videos, type Newburgh Jammers into search bar. My screen name there is, "aliasfred" Thanks for reading,and if you go there...Enjoy! ........NGE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread