YUMMY.....another Mexican Beach Buffet of Finds

looknforgold

Apr 30, 2011
Somewhere in the US of A
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal 1000, Minelab Equinox 800, Anderson Shafts, Garrett Pro Pointer, SEF Coils and CoinTOTE, AND........
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just back home yesterday and I wanted to share my finds with all of you hunters out there.... I have hunted a few times in Mexico before since taking up this hobby with good success, so off I went..... with the wife, my Excal, my sand scoop and high hopes to a place I had found last year that was really nice to me (5 Gold). it was so awesome there with the weather and all since back home was getting pounded by rain & storms (Oklahoma), and it's still raining out side today as I post this.

As you'll see by the pics, it was a another good trip.... and a few Peso's I found never made it in on the picture's due to tips and lunch as I paid with a few of them as we went. my prized find was a Tiffany & Co. 950 5.4 gram Platinum Ring which my wife took from me as soon as we got home:BangHead:, but she was nice enough to leave me the Gold & Silver, so I came away feeling pretty good... Here are a few pic's of my Finds, Good Luck & Happy Hunt, DirtDiga...aka: looknforgold:headbang:
23vnewz.jpg

2nvw090.jpg

w0tmp3.jpg

2en2lj5.jpg

2yjt350.jpg

bhm3hf.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 14

7up2000

Jul 6, 2014
Tucson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Currently use Garrett AT Pro, Previously used the Fisher F2 for one year
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow, Mexico beach is productive. Maybe I should go down there since I'm not that far away....:laughing7:

swagman

Nov 9, 2014
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800,Teknetic T2LTD, Teknetic 5'' & 11'' coil, AT PRO, Nokta Pin Pointer, Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer, 5 x 8 Coil, Nell 15'' Attack coil, one bum eye and selective hearing.
Primary Interest:
Other
Holy cow!! Did a Jewelery shop get torn down on the beach or something, most rings found this year for me is 7 and you passed that in one outing. Well done my friend, you are a ring magnet.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dokc

Oct 24, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool! Must be nice to get out of all this rain - it stopped for a few hours this morning so I got to get out a bit but this is terrible!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratulations on the very productive hunting!

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great haul there, WTG !! Keep on scooping brother ! :headbang:

robaz

Greenie
May 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What part of Mexico were you in?

Last edited:

nor kal kid

Feb 19, 2014
northern kalifornia, Bay area
Detector(s) used
XLT, Mxt all pro, garrett pp.coils 10"DD, 950, 12"spyder.for mxt all pro. Coils for xlt 950 and 15" magnum force field "depth plus"mxt max coil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the great finds. What part of mexico are u in , are they beach finds or in the water.Will be going to cancun in august i will be bringing my detector.

46Wheat

Silver Member
May 23, 2014
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It dosent count if your swinging your coil over a jewelry store display counter . :thumbsup: Very nice collection of bling and rings

OP
OP
looknforgold

looknforgold

Apr 30, 2011
Somewhere in the US of A
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal 1000, Minelab Equinox 800, Anderson Shafts, Garrett Pro Pointer, SEF Coils and CoinTOTE, AND........
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the great finds. What part of mexico are u in , are they beach finds or in the water.Will be going to cancun in august i will be bringing my detector.
Thanks.....All finds were found in the water at the Beaches where I hang

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread