What's new

2013 finds

vanoldschool

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
720
Reaction score
217
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Orchard, Wa
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not my best year, but I did get my first walking half!! and my triplets were born in july, glad I still got out, happy new year to all and good luck go HAWKS!!
 

Attachments

  • 946955_10201323933525284_977188157_n[1].webp
    946955_10201323933525284_977188157_n[1].webp
    77.2 KB · Views: 357
Looks like a nice haul to me !! Congrats on your first Walker, its always nice to get a first !! I got my first Seated dime this year.
 
Looks like your the lord of the rings
 
Congrats on your best find, triplets! Awesome your gonna be busy! Teach them all to detect!

That's a nice bunch of finds, congrats!
 
Very nice! I can't wait to get my first Walker!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom