vanoldschool Hero Member Joined Dec 1, 2005 Messages 720 Reaction score 217 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Orchard, Wa Detector(s) used CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 30, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Not my best year, but I did get my first walking half!! and my triplets were born in july, glad I still got out, happy new year to all and good luck go HAWKS!! Attachments 946955_10201323933525284_977188157_n[1].webp 77.2 KB · Views: 357
Not my best year, but I did get my first walking half!! and my triplets were born in july, glad I still got out, happy new year to all and good luck go HAWKS!!
park pirate Gold Member Joined May 16, 2013 Messages 8,260 Reaction score 7,644 Golden Thread 0 Location City of Rensselaer (upstate NY) Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 30, 2013 #2 Thats a good haul...
pescadore Hero Member Joined Mar 4, 2007 Messages 753 Reaction score 452 Golden Thread 0 Location Schertz, TX Detector(s) used Whites V3 with Sunray Probe Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 30, 2013 #3 Looks like a nice haul to me !! Congrats on your first Walker, its always nice to get a first !! I got my first Seated dime this year.
Looks like a nice haul to me !! Congrats on your first Walker, its always nice to get a first !! I got my first Seated dime this year.
markp Sr. Member Joined Dec 3, 2013 Messages 388 Reaction score 115 Golden Thread 0 Location Peytona,WV Detector(s) used White dfx, and Garrett at pro Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 30, 2013 #4 Looks like your the lord of the rings
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 30, 2013 #5 Congrats on your best find, triplets! Awesome your gonna be busy! Teach them all to detect! That's a nice bunch of finds, congrats!
Congrats on your best find, triplets! Awesome your gonna be busy! Teach them all to detect! That's a nice bunch of finds, congrats!
S Silversurfer79 Full Member Joined Dec 24, 2013 Messages 146 Reaction score 114 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern, MN Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Propointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 10, 2014 #6 Very nice! I can't wait to get my first Walker!
scaupus Hero Member Joined Apr 20, 2011 Messages 900 Reaction score 540 Golden Thread 0 Location Not too far from a beach Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 21, 2014 #7 Triplets! Bet u felt guilty taking time out. Nice haul.