Dowsing, Does it work?

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am amazed at the difference of opinions about Dowsing. People that believe, and people that post in disbelief. For a Dowser that understands how it's working, and what we're dowsing, and how to find things, I don't see why scientifically it can't be proven. I will help you fellow dowsers become better at what you are dowsing, but only a little at a time, because there is so much to teach you I see!!!! My explanation as I see it.. We are surrounded by an invisible force that is vertical in direction to us. Meaning we can dowse objects above us as well as below us. We are detecting a blockage in this force, when we use L-rods or other devices simmular. The blockage can be anywhere from water, to cracks between tile, to solid objects,,ect,ect,ect.. Get the picture!! Signals are everywhere!! Now it's up to us to sort them out, and to prove it. Next time, I will explain how to control your sensitivity, and in the end of all my teaching, you will without a doubt know what you are Dowsing, and How to find anything you want in the ground.....

Sandsted

Apr 20, 2006
What about map dowsing? This goes against many dowsing theories, because of course a picture doesn't radiate any different type of energy or force. I believe it's completely scientific and doesn't really on energies, except within the body.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread