What's new

Dowsing is a lose hobby

dowser

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
2,628
Reaction score
1,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
Other
The more I learned about treasure hunting, I learned more about dowsing..
There is no win win with dowsing. We lose, having this hobby..
I love it myself, but I can't win!
Everywhere I dowse, I dowse prescious metal targets, in all directions, and great distances. The larger the target quantity, the further it dowses, the more value it has! It's easier to see a strong dowsing signal, big cache, rather than a small signal, coin. So I dowse the biggest targets, because smalls are difficult/timely to separate out of regular stuff.. If a Cache is found its required to be reported and taxed. Any big cache near me, is on someone else's private property. They would also have to agree to report the find. A legal treasure is very hard to come by. Traveling to other states, and everything is private or Gov owned. Same a metal detectors, we need permissions.
I do real well dowsing ore veins out west, easy peazy. But dowsing big matrix ore veins, doesn't dowse exact value. I can't dowse how much of a good thing is below, just that some good is there. Lost remote treasures take planning, with quads, maybe horses, ect.
It's not legal to dig the multiple meteorites, I dowse!
To be a dowser is a lose lose situation. It's tough to see so many targets, everywhere I go, but to retrieve, becomes a hassle..
There is some good to treasure dowsing, some specific directions, like you can dowse the diffrent Elements in rocks, and meteorites. Think about if you can have the treasures you plan to dowse, before you become a dowser.. Smalls, are difficult with dowsing.. Your mainly presented with what you see, you can't have..
 
Meh. I have found that arguing about it is pointless.

Believe whatever you want to believe. That's cool. And those of us who don't believe are as unlikely to change our minds as you are.

Good luck in your future endeavors.
 
Random chance is actually a very powerful tool to use. As a kid I would just dig holes at random all over the place. Found a buffalo nickel once two feet down. Remember most archaeologists don't use detectors as their primary tools, they just dig a square hole in an area they think there may be something and look around with trowels and sives, they then may send in detectors to search the dirt they've tossed out.
 
"any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"

I have little to no knowledge on the topic. I'm a doubter, but I find it highly interesting. And if I could, I'd buy you a coffee and ask you to try and explain it to me.
Keep doing the things you love! And ignore the people that want to hate on you for being interested in something they won't even bother to try and understand.
 
If your like me, and you know Dowsing is real, and you feel like posting about it, beware!
What we write about is considered non truth.
We have to prove with pictures, in order to exist, and I doubt that would work.
I had thought about putting an end to the skepticism. Prove Dowsing! But with any unwanted fame would come the hate.
Half might believe, and half never will..
I picked the name dowser, because I could Dowse, and little did I know then, a Dowser is considered a Lier. No truth in what I post?.. I've tried to explain in detail, but it's never gonna be enough.
We lose being Dowsers, because someone will always think us Liers.. Guilty until proven innocent..
What expected "unwanted fame" would come from finding some "horde" using dowsing vs an MD...? And what "hate" would you expect vs an MD'er....? It seems your fulfilling a self-induced outcome of your own making / choosing. That's up to you to decide.

Do you believe in it...(yes)? Do you believe you can locate a horde / treasure (yes)? Do you believe you can contribute / improve the medical world (yes)? You've stated you can in previous posts to all 3 of those questions. And when folks challenge your statements instead of advancing those claims, you find / post reasons why you can't. Nothing positive posted toward any advancement of those claims. You post data collected and "learned lessons" of your dowsing.... but when you make "claims" of what you could do then others want to see results.... not REASONS OF WHY YOU CAN'T.

So if YOU BELIEVE in your abilities don't think or worry about what others might think. You don't want the fame (remember) so what the hell do you care about the hate. If you believe in yourself and can do what you claim then find a way to do it sir. Skepticism comes with YOUR chosen territory... don't bow to it. Prove it and don't find/post reasons why you can't.

I'm a skeptic.... so don't give in to my thoughts. DO SOMETHING....!!!!!!!
 
I have nothing against anyone on here! Comments made me a better Dowser.
Thanks to Treasure net for allowing me to post, which allowed me to learn and perfect my Dowsing..
 
So do you live in an area where it is not possible to get a mining permit? I have to look into this myself. I know people have small mining claims out west, but I'm not out west. You are correct in that you need permission just like metal detecting, but if you dowse something valuable make an offer to the owner. Yes, you both have to report it.
All the "stuff" I know about is on state land, but I met someone recently that owns hundreds of acres of mountain ground, so I am going to dowse that. By the way, how did you learn to dowse? I have not been on this forum for quite some time, but there used to be several dowsers here. I remember Art most specifically, but I don't see any recent posts. I purchased Michael Fercik's book, "The Art of Dowsing" and have been working my way through it. I never imagined how scientific it is until reading this book.
 
...There seems to be some confusion on this site about "dousing" ... There's nothing mystical or "magical" about dousing, it's a natural process. There's no 'matter' of 'believing' or 'dis-believing' ...

...Our bodies are electrically charged ... & as we walk through our atmosphere, we collect more electricity, which passes through our bodies, & is discharged, seeking 'ground' ... ever shuffle across a carpet & touch a metal object? ... when you touched, you discharged & were grounded ... shocking...huh? :laughing7:

...by holding rods, either wood or metal, you are concentrating & directing some of your natural 'discharge' ... thus, any matter, such as water (contains minerals), or metals, cause a disrupt in the earth's energy flow patterns, & your antenna (rods) react to this disruption in flow...

...Standing still in one spot (with no metal or water flow beneath), holding your rods, is akin to a metal detector adjusting to the general 'mineralization' of the area in which you're searching ... you are literally, naturally adjusting sensitivity, discrimination, and ground balance ...

...some people douse better than others, mainly because of the amount of minerals within their body ... women generally have more iron, & thus, are better conductors. If you're not getting good enough results dousing, go barefoot, as your bare-foot contact with the earth enhances / maximizes conductivity...

...This is simple science, guys ... It's no more 'trickery' or 'magic' than a light bulb switching on, or a radio signal being transmitted & received ...

...If you have evidence that this is 'tomfoolery', go explain to the CEOs of oil & gas companies, who regularly employ dowsers, with marked success...
 
So do you live in an area where it is not possible to get a mining permit? I have to look into this myself. I know people have small mining claims out west, but I'm not out west. You are correct in that you need permission just like metal detecting, but if you dowse something valuable make an offer to the owner. Yes, you both have to report it.
All the "stuff" I know about is on state land, but I met someone recently that owns hundreds of acres of mountain ground, so I am going to dowse that. By the way, how did you learn to dowse? I have not been on this forum for quite some time, but there used to be several dowsers here. I remember Art most specifically, but I don't see any recent posts. I purchased Michael Fercik's book, "The Art of Dowsing" and have been working my way through it. I never imagined how scientific it is until reading this book.
I learned from using a Frequency generator Dowsing machine.
For Dowsing success in Michigan near me, an enhancement of Frequencies is needed to assist in the dowse..
 
If you're not getting good enough results dousing, go barefoot, as your bare-foot contact with the earth enhances / maximizes conductivity...
Wow, very good!
Only one difference of grounding opinion.
We do lose charge through our feet, if shoes are worn, some grounding is blocked.
Dowsing is better with shoes, because our body is grounding mostly through the gap between the Dowsing rods, into the anomalies Frequency.
Without shoes we aren't as dialectic.
 
Wow, very good!
Only one difference of grounding opinion.
We do lose charge through our feet, if shoes are worn, some grounding is blocked.
Dowsing is better with shoes, because our body is grounding mostly through the gap between the Dowsing rods, into the anomalies Frequency.
Without shoes we aren't as dialectic.
In a sense it's grounding of frequencies, a flow of frequency/chi from us toward a drain.
 
...good point about wearing shoes, Dowser, & what you say makes sense ... I've never tried dowsing, but have noticed for a long, long time how much a body benefits by grounding. Go spend a week at the beach, barefoot in the sand, & tell me you can't feel the difference ... grounding is God's simple design to help you heal & stay healthy, no doubt. Anyone who thinks this is nonsense is just lacking in understanding.

...There's no real shame in ignorance. Ignorance can be fixed, stupidity is a bit tougher ...

...An little kitten puts it's paw on a hot stove surface, & gets burned. well, that's just ignorance ... the kitten didn't know any better. But, that same kitten comes back & does it again...well...that's one stupid cat!...
 
Everywhere I dowse, I dowse prescious metal targets, in all directions, and great distances. So I dowse the biggest targets. A legal treasure is very hard to come by.. Your mainly presented with what you dowse you can't have..
I watch most the Treasure hunting shows, but they are always Hunting only!
Which show will have the first find?
 
We do lose charge through our feet, if shoes are worn, some grounding is blocked.
Dowsing is better with shoes, because our body is grounding mostly through the gap between the Dowsing rods, into the anomalies Frequency.
Without shoes we aren't as dialectic.
It's an easy Dowsing test, to confirm grounding or blocked grounding.
Stand in one spot, with the L-rods in a connection line, bare foot, and observe the strength of the Dowsing pulse.
Then stand on 2 inch Styrofoam, with rods Dowsing the same spot.
It is easy to observe, the increased signal exiting the rods, because the Styrofoam blocked the ground below the feet.
It would make sense to attach shoe shaped Styrofoam under some shoes, for the most sensitive Dowses.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20251208_152616097_HDR.webp
    IMG_20251208_152616097_HDR.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
It's an easy Dowsing test, to confirm grounding or blocked grounding.
Stand in one spot, with the L-rods in a connection line, bare foot, and observe the strength of the Dowsing pulse.
Then stand on 2 inch Styrofoam, with rods Dowsing the same spot.
It is easy to observe, the increased signal exiting the rods, because the Styrofoam blocked the ground below the feet.
It would make sense to attach shoe shaped Styrofoam under some shoes, for the most sensitive Dowses.
I wear good boots out in the desert because those rocks can hurt my feet.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom