Dowsing sensitivity

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a Dowser I can shut it off or recieve all signals clearly. Off is not good, but it is there and you must learn to keep it on. To establish ability to find objects it is best to stay on in your mind and control your signals with your different L-rods. Try to dowse with your rods crossing in, not out, because you can tell depth of objects when crossing in.. Get ahold of any and all types of metal material for your rods.. Brass, Copper, Stainless steel, zinc, Aluminum, and other alloyed materials. Make many lengths and thicknesses. Use a big object to practice on, Iron, Lead, or other. Practice in a signal clear spot with your different rods over the object. You will see that with heavy rods your signal will not be as strong because of drag on your hands. As you get better practice over lines, which can be underground water, pipes, septic, overhead and underground electrical. Solid material objects signal better than ground lines, so dowse to where you no longer signal lines. When dowsing for diamonds you have to down size your sensitivity though, but for meteorites and gold, and many other objects it is easier to chase big signals. I could write a book with all the info I know, but I only have so much time to sit here and explain the best I can in a short paragraph. I will answer any questions asked, but be patient, I am not on line much, I'm out finding treasures.. You do NOT need a machine to find treasure, just a hanger.. I will write more soon.. Dowser

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Dowser..I tried different materials, diameters,and lenghts of rods. They all worked to a certain extent. I found a set that worked a lot better for me than all the others...Art

rockdude

Greenie
Sep 18, 2006
calif.
Detector(s) used
whites mxt
I can find water with no problem, does this mean my chances of finding gold are worthy of trying?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey panner...I have found that small amounts of gold put out a very strong signal. Give it a try as it is free. You need to practice until you know what the rods are telling you...Art

rockdude

Greenie
Sep 18, 2006
calif.
Detector(s) used
whites mxt
have you had success in the past and if so what size are we looking for? Thanks

D

dowser501

Hey Panner, As a dowser of 22 years experience I reckon I know a little by now. A couple of years ago I visited my sister who is an experienced MD operator.She had just learnt to use her new metal detector , so as I was going by I dropped in to compare her machine with my dowsing rod. The ground around her gold mining heritage home was rock hard and my rod was working reasonably well so I tried for surface gold dust. I almost immediately dowsed two patches of dust worth her running her metal detector over. The pitch on her machine changed in tone sufficiently so that she new what near surface flour gold sounded like. We both learnt by that exercise. Years ago I was in an area in central victoria where the largest nugget in the world had been discovered.
It was just on evening and I only had a few minutes as someone was driving me.

I quickly dowsed about 6 gold signals and scratched my head as what to do next. I quickly redowsed all gold signals using density as a target. All signals dropped off completely. Although I have never been back to this site, all gold signals came from under bedrock.

musstag

Aug 10, 2006
Post some more about dowsing for diamonds when you have time. Or start a new thread, BUT PUT it in the WHY I THINK DOWSING WORKS section!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gee SWR......You keep proving that you are not much of a treasure hunter. Do you dig every time your detector beeps or do you make an informed decision as to dig or not? Do oil, gas, and mining companies drill or dig everytime the equipment tells them there is something down there? ......Art

musstag

Aug 10, 2006
You keep proving that you are not much of a treasure hunter... Is right! Whos gonna post pictures of say, 16 gold bars that he found?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread