Molecular connection

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I previously posted under Dowsing for Treasure, all objects mineral and element omit a signal of Molecular connection that is allways on. In order for an object to signal another object of the same molecules it has to be grounded, and the recieving object has to be grounded also. Not the same for object dowsing. An object to be dowsed does not have to be grounded, but to find an object from a distance they both have to be grounded.. Also when using a signaling object, it is best to use a large object. If your signal object is flat it will send a nice signal if it is stuck in the ground on end. It will not send a large signal on it's side.. For example, if you are using a one ounce gold nugget, and you are dowsing for gold in sand, your signal line will go about a 1/2 mile. A one pound nugget (if there was one out there) will only send a signal line back 1/2 mile. You can allways leave your object, continue a mile away, staying 90 degrees to your object and pick up a signal line not strong enough to get back to your object. And if you are using a signaling object, you only have to pick it up and move on. It is always good to move your object in order to triangulate on the signal you are chasing. It can save you from going through bushes, and up steep hills. There is a machine on the market that is a molecular resonator, and it creates a large signal with frequencies of at least 61 minerals, and elements, along with frequencies on oil, water, money, and dinosaur bones, (something for your sceptics to post about), but with the machine there is set up and take down time. I have one, but I rarely use it now.. Dowser

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Dowser...I agree that the signal has a range determined by the objects size. I also think that the range is determined by each dowsers ablity to pick up the signal. I can only speak about how things seem to work for me. Thanks for your imput as it just adds to everyones knowledge...Art

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
So what you are saying is, you bury a piece of gold and then see how far away you can still get your rods to work? Hmmmmm.... interesting test.

Betcha I can get them rods to cross from 5 miles away, and I don't even dowse!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
So what you are saying is, you bury a piece of gold and then see how far away you can still get your rods to work? Hmmmmm.... interesting test.

Hey Jeffro....I would like to have enough gold to do that 5 mile test. If I did I would not be doing test with it. I would be spending it...Art

lucky1777

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2005
Illinois
Then how do map dowsers claim to be able to find treasure hundreds of miles away?? Just give me an answer and not argue about it.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Lucky 1777...I don't have a clue how they do it. I have tried it and so far I have not been very good at it. I had a 20 square mile map dowsed by 4 people from all over the US using the information provided by me. I included all the facts I had about the cave. All 4 dowsed the location with-in 1/4 mile of where I located it.They may have been lucky but I know one thing.....I sure saved months if not years of searching for a cave that I knew had nothing of value in it but of historical value to me....Art

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Point I was trying to make is it ain't hard to get the rods to tell you what you want them to when you know where the target is buried.

I could bury a nickel on one ridge, drive twenty miles across the valley and pinpoint it within a degree just by landmarks.

Calling this a test just ain't up to snuff.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Jeffro...the real fact is that I can only track a nickel for about 60 paces. One large flake of gold is 45 paces. How do I know this. I did the testing. It makes no difference to me if the object is a known target or a unknown target. My rods work the same. It just takes some practise. I could call these little test a lot of things. Maybe experiments. but then I have to remember how to spell it so I will call them tests.....Art

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think dowsing for water would probably work....but dowsing for a gold nugget ???. It just doesn't seem possible?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Night Stalker...There are instructions on the forum so you can try dowsing. The only thing it will cost is a couple of coat hangers. You may find a cheap tool to add to your treasure hunting....Art

Korban

Nov 2, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Xterra 30, Sov GT
Im with the comment on the dowsing for water. Its seems like it could work due to it being a large body. But for coins and nuggets i just dont know if i buy the fact people can dowse for em. I would have to see somebody do it and know that they are not just foolin me. I understand that science doesnt explain everything and that we (people in general) dont know everything, but dowsing for treasure seems a little too convienent. However id love to see someone do it if they lived in oregon or else where nearby. And map dowsing seems even more out there. Again id love to see someone do it. Im curious, But im very skeptical.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey SWR...Dowsing is easy to prove to your self. After all, your the only one that knows what you can do. Satan or some evil spirt is not going to grab you if you try to dowse. Give it a try and you may surprise your self. Are you afraid of a "tool"..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods are antennas.
That's what I think they are. They will not try to prove they are right. They want us to prove something to them. If they are so sure that dowsing does not work why not try it. They are afraid that it will work for them. Then they would have nothing to do....Art

Korban

Nov 2, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Xterra 30, Sov GT
Im not afraid that it will work, hell id get a kick out of it if it worked. Im not saying that it doesnt work, though iam leaning that way. I probably will try it just to see, but then whats the best way to try if it works? knowing where the object is seems like not the best way to go, so then what is?

You must admit that it does look abit like a magic trick or something to some one watching someone dowse.

Im still skeptical but im open to opinions and open to trying most things.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Try the experiments on this site http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,19537.0.html. I think the best way is to start with known objects. You need to start this way until you understand what the rods are telling them. Your rods may react different then mine do. Most people assume that they will only cross when you set on an object. That is wrong as you will see. After you do the experiments then you can try unknown objects. It is a leaning process and how fast you progress is up to you. The rods will respond for most everyone on known targets. When it comes to unknown objects I have found that the best way to practise is to have someone hide objects in the yard. I now use half of a plastic easter egg to hide targets. I have 6 of them so that gives me 12 possible places that it may be. I have used soup bowls and cups also. My wife goes outside and hides the object then goes around the house and knocks on the door. I go out and find it. This way no one can say that I'm are reading her ( like I can do that). Good Luck...Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread