Different dowsing devices

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For dowsing for objects I use L-rods, but I have met other people that use other devices. What I call noodle rod, is a single rod, not neccesarilly round about 3 feet long, flexible enough to signal good. I myself have tried but I haven't had much confidence in my results. I have dowsing friends that only use a noodle rod, and they have found gold with them. But with a noodle rod it is best to bait for what you are looking for. They hold gold to find gold, and that creates the molecular connection between the rod and the object. It might be easier for them to find objects than what I do, but they wern't very accurate at knowing their depth of object. They count the rod bounce when over the object, and I have proved them wrong on depth.. But I know and they know it works. Sometimes they attach a crystal to the end of the rod (crystal crunchers) but I haven't seen any significant difference, but I know that they believe and that's good enough for me. As for map dowsing, I have seen friends use a noodle rod at first and then a pandalum. I have tried a pendlum myself, and again the results are to unclear. But I believe in map dowsing because of results from my friends. I know that just last summer the lost Spanish gold mine in Sycamore canyon was located my map dowsing. I was with them when we dowsed the map. They have been doing it for a while, and one of my friends grandfather was on Ripleys Believe it or not in the past using a noodle rod. He was a map dowser also. The treasure in Sycamore Canyon wasn't a gold mine at all. It was a cave the Spanish hid stuff when they got cornered in the canyon by indians. My friends found three Jade statues along with other artifacts. Now I don't know if they just got lucky and happened to stumble across the treasure in the large canyon or very possibly they map dowsed the spot. Then again the lost Spanish gold mine might still be there. I know where a Gold and Silver coin treasure is right now, but I wouldn't spend the money to have a map dowser prove to me it is. Also I know that contracts are drawn up for map dowsers to help locate sunken ships in the Florida coast, you get 1 percent of the treasure if you dowse within a certain distance of it. Some people out there believe enough to send contracts out in hope of map dowsing to help. I myself believe I could find a sunken treasure from the deck of a ship using L-rods, as long as my signaling device is grounded on deck to the water, all that has to be done is steer the ship toward the signal, but I haven't tried that yet. Dowser

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Very good dowser...It all comes down to what tool you trust and know will work best for you. A few map dowsers have been very helpful to me. When they can put me close to the target it always amazes me. Good Dowsing...Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread