dowsing manual!

silverhunter/dowser

Oct 5, 2004
columbia sc
Hi Yall just had my 19th and the parents got me Russ Simmons dowsing manual.
http://simmonsscientificproducts.com
It's pretty thick 270+ pages read it all yesterday and am going to reread it and do all the expeiments. Kind of pricey but is loaded with everything from water, treasure, and how to find the (largest buck during deer season). Of special intrest to me! ;D ;D ;D.
Silverhunter
P.S. If anyone has info on where to buy, or how to make a good one it would be a big help!

jocap

Mar 8, 2007
NV
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
silver, that manual is very pricey. How thorough is it in explaining each instrument ( rods, pendulum, etc.) and are the lessons any good?

HH

OP
OP
silverhunter/dowser

silverhunter/dowser

Oct 5, 2004
columbia sc
For someone without a mentor it is working very well for me.
The exercises are simple procedures ie.dowsing electronics when on/off and watching the reactions. to be done for 5-10 minutes a day.
The later exercises decuse how to avoid mistakes in the field (big help).
conclusion:I am satisfied.
silverhunter HH
P.S. I am building pendulums out of .303 cassings loaded with gold/silver and capped with a bullet pulled from a live cartrige, braided fishing line. They are working great. :) :)

OP
OP
silverhunter/dowser

silverhunter/dowser

Oct 5, 2004
columbia sc
I'm sorry that you disagree with me but i thankyou for remaining civil. I am only suggesting what is currently working for me and only trying to be helpful. I am not shure that I buy that the radioactive loads in his pmr devices do anything, but if i do well enough with my hm rods i would be willing to give them a try. Please note that i was note endorsing his dowsing rods but his book.
silverhunter HH

jocap

Mar 8, 2007
NV
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the feedback silver. The book seems interesting.

BTW, dowser you may get jeff a lil teed off spouting comments like that in this forum section and I wouldn't blame him a bit!

BudP

Sep 19, 2005
OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT17000/Explorer XS/Exp SE Pro
Hey Silverhunter,

That 'Simmons' guy is sure proud of his stuff. Glad to see the cartridge pendulum is working for you. Try another packed with soil to add weight(assuming you don't totally fill it with gold) and add a few flakes of gold for a sample. The extra wgt. works better in wind. Do not substitute soil with lead shot. You may inadvertantly find yourself searching sympathetically for fishing sinkers instead of gold.

Bud

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread