T2 LTD / F75 LTD / AT PRO for relic hunting?

Mahler

Jun 23, 2017
Sardinia
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors Relic
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi!
I'm going to be hunting for relics here in Sardinia. I got a farmland that's rich on lime mineral. I'm going to be focusing in finding relics from the ancient rome era (and i guess that kind of relics is gonna be pretty deep in the ground ). The soil has tons of small limestones laying around here and there. I don't know what metal detector would be the best choice for that kind of farmland. I think i'd get deeper with either the T2 SE/LTD or the F5 LTD than with the AT Pro? What would you guys recommend? Maybe some other metal detector that comes in mind? I do like the AT Pro, but if its mainly for coinshooting and goldhunt i'd rather spend my money on a MD that's more fit for relic hunting.

OP
OP
M

Mahler

Jun 23, 2017
Sardinia
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors Relic
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bring in Minelab X-terra 705 and Omega 8000 as well!... I hate that there's so many MDs out there, makes it harder to choose...

So the AT Pro, X705 and the Omega 8000 is at a lower price class than the T2 SE/LTD and F75 LTD.
Would i benefit much more depth with the "boost mode" and EMI, is it good? I got some power cables that runs above my farmland, would i have problems with it if i choose the lower price class MDs?

I'm sorry for asking all these questions but i'm a beginner :D

Semtav

Tenderfoot
Aug 27, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bring in Minelab X-terra 705 and Omega 8000 as well!... I hate that there's so many MDs out there, makes it harder to choose...

So the AT Pro, X705 and the Omega 8000 is at a lower price class than the T2 SE/LTD and F75 LTD.
Would i benefit much more depth with the "boost mode" and EMI, is it good? I got some power cables that runs above my farmland, would i have problems with it if i choose the lower price class MDs?

I'm sorry for asking all these questions but i'm a beginner :D

what did you wind up using?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread