timekiller
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 3,853
- Reaction score
- 966
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Morehead City / Newport NC
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
The bug has been getting to me so I had to give it another shot today.Kinda rainy on & off but I hammered through it & made some better finds today.Three sites I touched on with some cool finds.I really am digging the cool ass pewter button I found today even though it's in rough shape I'll give her a coat to wear & mark it down as a first of it's kind in my collection.The signs were good & will need some better going over when I get another chance.The big brass P is kinda strange not sure about it myself?Anyway enjoy another get out for me.
Take Care,
Pete,

Take Care,
Pete,

Attachments
-
001.webp48.3 KB · Views: 159 -
002.webp35.8 KB · Views: 134 -
003.webp29.7 KB · Views: 135 -
004.webp35.6 KB · Views: 137 -
005.webp32.4 KB · Views: 142 -
010.webp43.4 KB · Views: 143 -
009.webp40.4 KB · Views: 148 -
008.webp34.9 KB · Views: 128 -
007.webp30 KB · Views: 153 -
006.webp28.1 KB · Views: 151 -
011.webp32.9 KB · Views: 126 -
012.webp30.8 KB · Views: 129
Upvote
8

different kind of bugs got me scratchin'
many bites
this would be ok 
I never got a one but boy she was covered with the little Bast$#@! I guess it will be awhile again before I can get her to go again.She likes the fishing deal now & days so I can get her out on them trips at least.Man you have yourself a good remaining summer too & mabe fall will be good to ya.







