mikeyb32 Greenie Joined Dec 9, 2012 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Dec 9, 2012 Thread Owner #1 The other day I also found a, i think is a dessert fork. On the back it says crown silver plate .001, what does that mean. I am new to this. Thank u.
The other day I also found a, i think is a dessert fork. On the back it says crown silver plate .001, what does that mean. I am new to this. Thank u.
Frankn Gold Member Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 8,779 Reaction score 2,989 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR Dec 9, 2012 #2 Nice looking fork, but a cheap fork. It is probably mostly copper coated now. .001 is the thickness of the silver plating. Frank Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
Nice looking fork, but a cheap fork. It is probably mostly copper coated now. .001 is the thickness of the silver plating. Frank
mikeyb32 Greenie Joined Dec 9, 2012 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Dec 9, 2012 Thread Owner #3 Thank u! And ya makes seance. Thanks again.