What's new

04/23 Beach Gold n Silver

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife and I hit the beach for several hours today ... First day shes been out with me in a while --- She nabbed the bulk of the clad and the silver plated bracelet ... I scored with the 18k (750) chain (11.5 g) with 14k (585) crucifix (3.0 g) that was still attached. Super day to be on the water.

Happy Hunting (and Happy Easter!)
 

Attachments

  • 0423 001.webp
    0423 001.webp
    81.6 KB · Views: 480
  • 0423 009.webp
    0423 009.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 457
Upvote 0
Nice chain and cross! I have yet to find a gold chain with a detector.
 
You are doing great on finds. WTG
 
Nice finds Dew.....good to have your
regular hunting partner back with you.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
You inspire me to get off my butt and go find something.......your on a roll, keep em coming.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom