What's new

05/22 Beach Silver

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife and I hit the beach last night for a couple of hours ... Gold evaded us, again. Sigh. I mustered up a silver and a copper toe ring out of the surf. Wife scored bulk of the clad. Beautiful evening to be on the water.

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 0522 001.webp
    0522 001.webp
    64 KB · Views: 338
  • 0522 006.webp
    0522 006.webp
    16.2 KB · Views: 330
Upvote 0
nice toe ring!! you are really doing well there.
 
DG, you are your wife are doing so very well!

Keep up the great detecting!

Lorraine
 
Nice! You 2 sure do keep the beaches clean!
 
Nice finds Dew...thanks for sharing
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Wish my wife would go hunting with me! She just waits and the rings find her (when I get home)!! :icon_scratch: I bet you'll score some Gold on the next hunt! Always great to see people post so few it seems lately! Looking forward to your next one!

HH, SnT
 
A good outing for u both...congrats!!!!
 
You certainly kep busy, Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom