DewGuru
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jul 23, 2010
- Messages
- 1,264
- Reaction score
- 705
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Gulf Coast Florida
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Sand Shark
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hit the Beach again this evening for several hours ... Water and current was a bit too rough for this fella so knocked around in the wet sand ... Plenty of iron to be found and just as I was leaving, out popped this Tungsten Affinity ring.
Happy Hunting!
Happy Hunting!
Attachments
Upvote
0
You are my Beach Hunting HERO DG!
I hired a Private Investigator to locate you, so that I could observe you, learn your secret techniques and hunting areas covertly - stalk you if you will but, he told me to "get in line."
Keep the great finds coming - the legend grows! 







