DewGuru Bronze Member Joined Jul 23, 2010 Messages 1,264 Reaction score 705 Golden Thread 0 Location Gulf Coast Florida Detector(s) used Tesoro Sand Shark Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2011 #1 06/12 Beach Gold & Silver Wife and I hit the beach for a few hours yesterday ... Nabbed roughly $8 in clad and misc. trinkets. I got 3 rings, 1 silver, 1 gold, 1 junker. Happy Hunting! Attachments 0612 003.webp 15.4 KB · Views: 361 Upvote 0
06/12 Beach Gold & Silver Wife and I hit the beach for a few hours yesterday ... Nabbed roughly $8 in clad and misc. trinkets. I got 3 rings, 1 silver, 1 gold, 1 junker. Happy Hunting!
search and recovery Hero Member Joined May 6, 2011 Messages 941 Reaction score 167 Golden Thread 0 Location Halifax, N.C. Detector(s) used Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop Jun 13, 2011 #2 Re: 06/12 Beach Gold & Silver GOLD AGAIN!
Coastie59 Sr. Member Joined Mar 13, 2011 Messages 453 Reaction score 673 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Beach Detector(s) used Excal ll, ATPRO, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2011 #3 Re: 06/12 Beach Gold & Silver Luv that gold!! WTG
mumszie Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2005 Messages 2,819 Reaction score 123 Golden Thread 0 Location Spring Hill, Florida Jun 13, 2011 #4 Re: 06/12 Beach Gold & Silver OK That's it..... I am going to have to follow you around. If you have a white car tailing you when you leave the house..... it's just me! I have to find out where you hunt and all your secrets! LOL
Re: 06/12 Beach Gold & Silver OK That's it..... I am going to have to follow you around. If you have a white car tailing you when you leave the house..... it's just me! I have to find out where you hunt and all your secrets! LOL