What's new

1/23/09 - My best half box of 2009

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got 2 boxes today, 1 was great and 1 was a skunk. :thumbsup:
I also found my 2nd forign coin in halfs.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2102.webp
    IMG_2102.webp
    67.4 KB · Views: 267
Upvote 0
Re: My best box of 2009

Congratulations TF looks like you had a great box!
 
congrats, thanks for the pics i really like seeing silver. by the way how did that dime get in there? i have been finding quarters (clads) lately in my half boxes. does this happen to anyone else?
 
I got the silver dime when I was dumping my clad, it was in the reject bin. I have got several quarters, some nickels, and just a few dimes and pennies mixed in my half boxes. I hate it when that happens. >:(
 
awesome finds!! congrats on all that silver :thumbsup: :thumbsup: keep it up
 
Congrats, Nice box :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom