What's new

Another Excellent Half Dollar Box

blueberra

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
257
Reaction score
844
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last week I posted a thread about a Loomis half dollar box that produced 14 silvers : 1 90%, 13 40%.

This week's box bettered that one by more than a factor of two; to wit, 30 silvers : 4 90%, 26 40%.

Specifically, 1 Franklin, 3 1964 Kennedys, 1 1966, 5 1967, 10 1968D, 10 1969D.

I'm already up to 44 silvers in 2026, just 9 fewer than I found in 2025; however, as they say in the world of investing, past performance does not guarantee future returns.

More likely, I'll have another double-digit skunk streak next.
 

Attachments

  • halves 11 feb 2026.webp
    halves 11 feb 2026.webp
    162 KB · Views: 128
Upvote 0
Last week I posted a thread about a Loomis half dollar box that produced 14 silvers : 1 90%, 13 40%.

This week's box bettered that one by more than a factor of two; to wit, 30 silvers : 4 90%, 26 40%.

Specifically, 1 Franklin, 3 1964 Kennedys, 1 1966, 5 1967, 10 1968D, 10 1969D.

I'm already up to 44 silvers in 2026, just 9 fewer than I found in 2025; however, as they say in the world of investing, past performance does not guarantee future returns.

More likely, I'll have another double-digit skunk streak next.
You're doing great on the silver. Congrats
 
Last week I posted a thread about a Loomis half dollar box that produced 14 silvers : 1 90%, 13 40%.

This week's box bettered that one by more than a factor of two; to wit, 30 silvers : 4 90%, 26 40%.

Specifically, 1 Franklin, 3 1964 Kennedys, 1 1966, 5 1967, 10 1968D, 10 1969D.

I'm already up to 44 silvers in 2026, just 9 fewer than I found in 2025; however, as they say in the world of investing, past performance does not guarantee future returns.

More likely, I'll have another double-digit skunk streak next.
Not only did my skunk streak start today, but it was in the skunkiest of ways -- an entire box of 2025P halves.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom