What's new

1/24/09 - 2 older women walked into my life...

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My 4 boxes of halfs today, I also have 4 boxes of pennies that I will do tonight. :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2115.webp
    IMG_2115.webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_2122.webp
    IMG_2122.webp
    49.5 KB · Views: 365
Upvote 0
I would like to get a similiar box, to your box# 2. I love those walkers. Still waiting on my first walker of the year. Congrats :thumbsup:
 
Congratulationssss.

Great on the Walking Liberties,

next time you will get the BArbers and Seated Liberties
 
Congrats on finding the pretty ladys.
 
Good job! The WL and Mercury dime still elude me.... Learn me TreasureFiend
 
Very nice! Two older women - and very experienced women - based upon their birthdates. :tard:

-Codes
 
Look at them ladies!!! awesome finds TF keep it up man :thumbsup:
 
walkers are so cool!
 
Can't go wrong with the ladies.

-Golden Silver
 
nice job on all of that silver!!! I love the walking liberty halve dollars especially! :thumbsup:
 
Cool !!! Hope more come your way.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom