What's new

1 Degree!!! Thats what I found!!

MonkeyBoy

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
1,601
Reaction score
57
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
V3i
1 Degree!!! That's what I found!!

Wow.. it was 1 when I woke up this morning.... burrrrr... last jan I was hunting in a tee shirt on some days... and they say global warming??? The catch on my workshop door didn't catch last night.. and it was open all night... cold enough a glass of juice was frozen solid in there this morning.. wonder how much paint, stain etc got ruined!!! I Love winter!!!

It keep is relevant.. I found that my "wimpy" method of of electrolysis has been working well... I went with a 6VDC/2AMP setup for the small iron... takes a while but I think it is safer since I won't come back to a pile of once was a good iron relic!!!

Looks like no digging for a few weeks...

MB
 
Re: 1 Degree!!! That's what I found!!

I hear ya. Got down to -6 degrees here Thursday night and 0 tonight. Warmer weather is in sight though, and I have a new Minelab XTerra 70 staring at me from across the room just screaming to go find something.
 
Re: 1 Degree!!! That's what I found!!

beetle662 said:
I hear ya. Got down to -6 degrees here Thursday night and 0 tonight. Warmer weather is in sight though, and I have a new Minelab XTerra 70 staring at me from across the room just screaming to go find something.

..and it's when you can't go.. that you want to the most!!! Guess I'll start organizing and building my new display case today...

MB
 
Re: 1 Degree!!! That's what I found!!

Anything below zero is bad. -15 here last week. 27 on Sat felt warm :icon_sunny:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom