ROMEX
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2007
- Messages
- 66
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Binghamton NY AREA
- Detector(s) used
- MINELAB SE,FISHER F-75, Whites DFX, BH TR550-D
Hey all,
Today picked up 4 boxes, I was very disappointed in the totals for the first 3 boxes. Then I opened the 4th and saw silver showing on 4 of the rolls, some of the rolls I found 5 in each. What a thrill there are still a couple of good boxes out there!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL

ROMEX
ANG IN SCHOOL
#1 2 40%
#2 2 40%
#3 1 40%
#4 56 40%
Today picked up 4 boxes, I was very disappointed in the totals for the first 3 boxes. Then I opened the 4th and saw silver showing on 4 of the rolls, some of the rolls I found 5 in each. What a thrill there are still a couple of good boxes out there!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL
ROMEX
ANG IN SCHOOL
#1 2 40%
#2 2 40%
#3 1 40%
#4 56 40%
Upvote
0







