Met up with dc80 to Get out for a Hunt today.




1938 aerial

21st Century aerial

was nice and Cloudy when I headed down But Unfortunately by the time I got there the sun was out which made things a bit warm
as you can see shade was at a minimum








Today's Gas Rebate
$1.13 may have been my Best Clad day this year so far

My Trash wa at a minimum since Shade was at a Minimum

Someone was playing Lawnmower Golf

And My Best find Vintage




1938 aerial

21st Century aerial

was nice and Cloudy when I headed down But Unfortunately by the time I got there the sun was out which made things a bit warm
as you can see shade was at a minimum








Today's Gas Rebate
$1.13 may have been my Best Clad day this year so far


My Trash wa at a minimum since Shade was at a Minimum

Someone was playing Lawnmower Golf

And My Best find Vintage
Last edited:
Upvote
30


I like the aerials. Did you get out in the trees by chance? I love old football fields. Better luck next time. I bet there are some keepers in the ground there just screaming for you to rescue them.




He's down on the Outer Banks Dodging Sharks 






