Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Untitled.jpg

Tried to Beat the Heat , But Didn't work.
Humidity is Low. But the Sun was Hot..

so I stayed in the park shade

Ued.jpg

DSCF0001.JPG

DSCF0002.JPG

DSCF0003.JPG

DSCF0004.JPG

DSCF0005.JPG

DSCF0006.JPG

My gas rebate today 41 cents (almost a 5th. 0f a Gallon of Gas.)

DSCF0010.JPG

trash

DSCF0014.JPG

golf ball

DSCF0017.JPG

and 4 very deep and oddly very young wheats.
considering their 8+" depth

DSCF0004(1).JPGDSCF0010(1).JPG

Upvote 16
Nice job on the wheats, I freakin roasted in yesterdays short 2 hr hunt, I can't wait for fall already

Nice wheats Jeff! I once dug a clad dime at 10 inches (and it wasn't a baseball field either) so I feel your pain!

What is it about golf balls, Dad's boot is now filled with them...lol! (1 in every field & not a house in site!)

Nice hunt. Congratz on the wheats!

Congrats on your wheaties - clad - golf ball finds - great pictures of the park and thanks for sharing them and your story with us. I also would like fall to arrive, hot & humidity is high here - anyway thanks again & I wish you many more great finds.

Texas ED

I feel for you, it sucks trying to hunt when it's hot.

Here in the PNW, we have been having constant Springtime! 60' and 70's most of the time.

It makes for great hunting weather.

thanks for the comments , but , you's can have your fall :laughing7:

I'd rather fight through the heat then be reminded snow is just around the corner :unhappysmiley:

thanks for the comments , but , you's can have your fall :laughing7:

I'd rather fight through the heat then be reminded snow is just around the corner :unhappysmiley:

It doesn't snow here much either. I think we got one snowfall last year and that was it.

It is the rain that would probably drive you nuts. It can rain for weeks and months regardless of the season.

That is why I got a waterproof detector, and it is caked with mud.

I find a lot of golf balls, but usually only when I'm hunting my old golf course!

Glad you were able to get out and find some wheats.

And who mentioned SNOW? That's a terrible swear word!

Nice wheat cent finds!

I can't wait until fall, many historical places to hunt and it's too hot! :BangHead: Well, at least the clients understand that I am not digging in nice grass in this heat. :icon_thumleft:

Hey Beep ! Blast from the Past :tongue3:
You in Hibernation for the last 3 Years ?

Good to see ya Back :thumbsup:

Thanks Jeff :hello:

You know how it is...work, life, etc. Have been hunting, not that much, but not posting either - nothing great or I would. "The itch that never goes away" ... wouldn't want to be The Beep Goes Off :icon_scratch:

WHERE THERE'S WHEATS - THERE'S USUALLY SILVER LURKING - KEEP AT IT :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back