What's new

1 month of finds

beachboy

Bronze Member
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
4 silver and 1 stainless, I should be happy, yet Gold still eludes, and hoping to get my 6th gold, and brake last year's record. Hoping to get some Gold this weekend. It has been very hot up here in New England, so hoping. There is no time to be frustrated. It has been over a month now. Think that I am in a bad slump. I think that many M-Detector are
 

Attachments

  • IMGA0835.webp
    IMGA0835.webp
    207 KB · Views: 566
  • IMGA0835.webp
    IMGA0835.webp
    207 KB · Views: 565
  • IMGA0835.webp
    IMGA0835.webp
    207 KB · Views: 558
  • IMGA0836.webp
    IMGA0836.webp
    180.9 KB · Views: 566
Upvote 0
Its Bush's fault.
 
I am not going to take anymore pictures till I get a new camera....
 
nothing wrong with pics just resize and keep posting i enjoyed ur finds
 

Attachments

  • usethis.webp
    usethis.webp
    2.1 KB · Views: 330
just go into your menu on your camera and change your Resolution to 640 x 480 :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom