What's new

1-Token, 1-Scout, 1 Indian in Omaha,Nebraska

kilocycle

Greenie
Joined
Mar 16, 2016
Messages
12
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found these hunting an Old South Omaha park, I can't believe that this kind of stuff is still floating around out there, I cant wait to find some BIG coins !
1- 2½ Token I can't identify, It came out of the ground badly damaged.:BangHead:
1- Excelsior Shoe Co. Scout Charm,
And 1- Indian head penny, I think 1891 or 1881 (I am not sure)


Happy hunting everyone.
 

Attachments

  • My first indy .webp
    My first indy .webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 119
  • My first indy 3.webp
    My first indy 3.webp
    74.9 KB · Views: 108
  • Scout coin .webp
    Scout coin .webp
    76.8 KB · Views: 109
  • scout 4.webp
    scout 4.webp
    113.6 KB · Views: 109
  • unknown 2.5c 2.webp
    unknown 2.5c 2.webp
    118.2 KB · Views: 101
  • unknown 3.webp
    unknown 3.webp
    88.8 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Upvote 2
Nice finds. I like the Shoe Co. Scout token.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom