What's new

1 Year worth of rings

psgen

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2005
Messages
361
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 - White's Spectra V3i - White's XLT - Minelab Excaliber II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought I'd post the rings I've found in the past year.? ;D I been pretty lucky with all my finds. Only been detecting since August 2004. Still pretty new to the hobby. I learn something new everytime out. Hope you enjoy the pics.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Psgen

P.S.

1 Diamond Ring

3 Gold Rings

2 gold plated Rings

3 Sterling Rings

1 Copper Ring
 

Attachments

  • Rings.webp
    Rings.webp
    42 KB · Views: 2,050
  • 10K Gold Aquamarine.webp
    10K Gold Aquamarine.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,878
  • 18K Plated CZ Ring.webp
    18K Plated CZ Ring.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 1,871
Upvote 0
Beautiful collection!

Nana ;)
 
Very nice, much better than I have done!!!
 
Hard to beat youre finds for such a short period of time,good luck ARCOM
 
Nice finds dude!

Love the antique pieces!

HH

Lonewolfe
 
great ring collection
 
Very nice collection of rings!!!

Makes me want to hit a beach!!!
 
Psgen....Congrats on some sweet rings!!! Where did you get that white ring holder? I like that for storage and looks like it holds them well.
MD
 
Very, very nice ring collection....looks like your detector has paid for itself!!!!!!

WTG/HH/NS
 
Great finds, congratulations on the gold
perfect10.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom