What's new

10-13 Hunt

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another Sunday hunt.
 
Upvote 0
Nice hunt and video Willie :icon_thumright: Were gonna try our luck today. Thanks for sharing.
 
Nice vid Willie
 
Waters getting cooler, crowds getting smaller, finds getting meager...its about time for me, Mike and Dave to start dirt fishing for old coins...good luck out there Willie.
 
Nice video as always. Keep at it and the gold will be there. The hunt portion of the video reminded me of those old 8mm home movies. Not sure why but it did. Ah nostalgia.
 
Thanks for the replies guys, they are appreciated. I don't get on here nearly as much as I used to. I'll be heading out to the beach in an hour or so to try my luck.

Good luck and HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom