What's new

Sometimes Your The Bug & Sometimes Your The Windshield!!

1KBlueTuber

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2014
Messages
282
Reaction score
844
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur blue tube 1000
Fisher cz-6a, 1265x,
Whites eagle IIsl
Met up with Jim from Mass to detect an old beach we haven’t been back to for a couple seasons with the AQs. Let’s just say I was the bug on Sunday! Jim had a phenomenal hunt scoring 3 golden tickets all 14K. One dated 1926. I found 5lbs of fishing sinkers and boat lead, a WW2 double eagle Sterling ring and some collectible presidential tokens, mercs and wheats. I just never got my coil over one, it happens. Ironically I think the last time we were there, I found 3 golds and Jim got the silver ring. Strange how things even out sometimes. Overall a great hunt but I had the longer ride home🤣. 😭 😭… Happy Hunting!! Off to do some wet sanding at the NH coast
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2903.webp
    IMG_2903.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 75
  • 4923303786380963932.webp
    4923303786380963932.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 55
Upvote 0
Met up with Jim from Mass to detect an old beach we haven’t been back to for a couple seasons with the AQs. Let’s just say I was the bug on Sunday! Jim had a phenomenal hunt scoring 3 golden tickets all 14K. One dated 1926. I found 5lbs of fishing sinkers and boat lead, a WW2 double eagle Sterling ring and some collectible presidential tokens, mercs and wheats. I just never got my coil over one, it happens. Ironically I think the last time we were there, I found 3 golds and Jim got the silver ring. Strange how things even out sometimes. Overall a great hunt but I had the longer ride home🤣. 😭 😭… Happy Hunting!! Off to do some wet sanding at the NH coast
Trying to keep up with one of you is hard enough!
🏴‍☠️🪎
 
Met up with Jim from Mass to detect an old beach we haven’t been back to for a couple seasons with the AQs. Let’s just say I was the bug on Sunday! Jim had a phenomenal hunt scoring 3 golden tickets all 14K. One dated 1926. I found 5lbs of fishing sinkers and boat lead, a WW2 double eagle Sterling ring and some collectible presidential tokens, mercs and wheats. I just never got my coil over one, it happens. Ironically I think the last time we were there, I found 3 golds and Jim got the silver ring. Strange how things even out sometimes. Overall a great hunt but I had the longer ride home🤣. 😭 😭… Happy Hunting!! Off to do some wet sanding at the NH coast
Welcome to the Club! Congrats to Jim! :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom