What's new

10-18 finds (buzzer beater)

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was another beautiful day at the beach!

I hunted from 10 a.m. - 4p.m.

Worked the wet sand for a good portion of the day. The dry sand produced better though.

I was digging coins and the the usual trash. No jewelry until about 25 feet from the parking lot on my way out.

I had just dug a dime and a few inches away I get another signal. I saw it fall through the holes of my scoop the first time. I thought it was a piece of foil, until I saw the post. Buzzer beater!

Finds straight from the pouch
007.webp

48 coins= $3.11
008.webp

3rd shield penny in 3 hunts
009.webp

Buzzer beater earring
011.webp
010.webp





















I can't find any markings, but I'm happy.
 
Upvote 0
It looks like there is some writing along the post of the earring, or they might just be scratches.

At least you were able to get out today.....I'm chained to a desk :'(

Good luck on the next hunt.
 
Either get the free 2nd opinion or free x-ray and maybe that will give you some idea if it is silver. Or you could ask the cat of the week!
 
JP said:
It looks like there is some writing along the post of the earring, or they might just be scratches.

At least you were able to get out today.....I'm chained to a desk :'(

Good luck on the next hunt.
Unfortunately they are only scratches JP.

Break those chains, it's gorgeous out!
 
sorry that they are just scratches....I had hope for you that the post said 14k.....at least hope....

I wish I could break these chains, the problem is everytime I'm out of the office there seems to be problems....but there is some light in this darkness for me, I'll be back in my hunting grounds for a few days next month.

:occasion14: here's to your next hunt
 
It really was a nice day . You should test the stud, it might be gold.
 
Piercesdad said:
Either get the free 2nd opinion or free x-ray and maybe that will give you some idea if it is silver. Or you could ask the cat of the week!
:sign10:
 
JP said:
sorry that they are just scratches....I had hope for you that the post said 14k.....at least hope....

I wish I could break these chains, the problem is everytime I'm out of the office there seems to be problems....but there is some light in this darkness for me, I'll be back in my hunting grounds for a few days next month.

:occasion14: here's to your next hunt
Yep, I've triple checked for marks, nothing. As far as the office goes, it's nice to be needed ;D
 
Les West Central Fl said:
It really was a nice day . You should test the stud, it might be gold.
I'll have it checked. :icon_thumleft:
 
You search the beach all day and you find your only jewelry in the parking lot.

I guess that's a lesson for all of us. :icon_thumleft:
 
snooksion2 said:
the markings are on the post need a high power glass
I wish they were. 10x loupe still shows only scratches. From the one pic it does look like some writing, though.

Smudge said:
You search the beach all day and you find your only jewelry in the parking lot.

I guess that's a lesson for all of us. :icon_thumleft:
Not quite in the parking lot, about 25 feet from the parking lot. I just wish I would've found it on my way on to the beach. Start the day off right. :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom