What's new

10-29 hood finds

postalgriff

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
2,801
Reaction score
1,093
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hunted a couple of trashy yards in a not so great part of town today. 19 wheats and not one stinkin IH! I guess I'm gonna have to break down and buy a minelab if I want to get the deepers ones huh guys. did manage to squeek in a silver rosie right at the end, and a pretty ugly 1931 dog tag. Had fun though HH all...
 

Attachments

  • 10-29.webp
    10-29.webp
    49.9 KB · Views: 189
  • 10-29 relics.webp
    10-29 relics.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 193
  • 10-29 dog tag.webp
    10-29 dog tag.webp
    58.6 KB · Views: 185
  • 10-29 wheats.webp
    10-29 wheats.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 181
  • 10-29 wheat.webp
    10-29 wheat.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 189
Nice digs in my book! Don't buy a Minelab unless you can afford a backhoe too! :laughing7:
I love mine, it goes deeeep! :icon_thumleft:
 
Looks like you pulled quite a bit of coinage out of the hood.
Congrats on the pile of Wheats and Rosie Griff! Cool old dog tag also. :thumbsup:
 
Don't feel bad Mr. J. I went out yesterday with the newbie and all we dug were wheaties. Sometimes it just happens that way. I think in yards ya don't really have to worry about going too deep most of the time. Hey, I like that boy friend pin thingy. Keep pluggin. Jim
 
Yeah that's a huge pile of wheats J, looks like they cleaned up good! Congrats on getting out and all those digs! ffd
 
Nice assortment of finds, J. :icon_thumright: Congrats on the wheats and I like the "boyfriend" pin as well. Glad you're getting out! :hello2:

HH
 
Love finding lots of wheats WTG & all the other cool stuff :icon_thumright:
 
You got a great pile of finds on that hunt :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom