What's new

10-4 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today, you just couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day! Weather-wise anyway.

I hunted from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.

There was a good amount of targets. I found all the jewelry in the wet sand. Got some coins from both the wet and dry sand.

Scooped a couple dollar coins on the way to the restroom.


Finds straight from the pouch
016.webp

49 coins= $5.56
017.webp

Junk jewelry. 1 on left marked SU 925 TH. Silver plated I'm guessing
018.webp

Tabs, pulls and Miller beer cap for soldiers.
019.webp

Unknown piece
020.webp
021.webp

Shield, log cabin and Canadian penny
022.webp
 
Upvote 0
Good work! :icon_thumleft:

I have yet to find a dollar coin. I wish they'd do away with dollar bills and just use coins! Most countries only issue their $1 and $5 currency in the form of coins, why don't we? Coins are more expensive to produce but they last so much longer than paper!

And it just happens to benefit our hobby tremendously. 8)
 
nice hunt!!!!!
 
Smudge said:
Good work! :icon_thumleft:

I have yet to find a dollar coin. I wish they'd do away with dollar bills and just use coins! Most countries only issue their $1 and $5 currency in the form of coins, why don't we? Coins are more expensive to produce but they last so much longer than paper!

And it just happens to benefit our hobby tremendously. 8)
I agree!!
 
Thanks guys.

Dollar coins are always nice to find. The parking meters here take the dollar coins. There is a change machine that dispenses them.

This hunt brings my total up to 11 dollar coins so far.
 
very nice finds!
with me ANY find is nice.
i am with vfw and we too send beer tabs in! wtg!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom