What's new

10 banks hit found some silver

tank014

Full Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
204
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Ace 250, Garret 1250
I hit about 10 banks after work yesterday. Picked up about 150 in loose and hand rolled and to bags.
Nothing from the loose and hand rolled coins.
Two bags combined totals:
38 - 40%ers
5 - Ben Heads
4 - 64 Kennedy's
Plus got a nice canvas 50cent bag

Going to pick up my normal boxes now. Wish me luck.
Thanks,
Frank
 
Upvote 0
Wow! Thats nice! I wish I had a canvas 50 cent bag :). And the silver ain't shabby either :D
 
Good day Tank....kudos! Good luck on the boxes. Keep us posted.
 
Nice score!!! :thumbsup:
 
That is a good pull today Tank. Keep it up.

-Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom