What's new

10 bucks of Pennys & results...

Bmaintz

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wichita Falls, TX
Detector(s) used
Teknetics EuroPro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
10 bucks of Pennys & results...

I was bored & waiting on my box of halves so bought $10 of pennies from Wells Fargo...
Results....
6- Wheats & 1924 being the oldest...
1 lb & 10 oz. of copper (1982 & older)....
Looked for the Wide AMs but no luck... :-[
How did I do??? __________
Thanks,
Bob
Near Denver
 
Upvote 0
Re: 10 bucks of Pennys & results...

Pretty good. Keep at it
rileyboy
 
Re: 10 bucks of Pennys & results...

I would say that you did well, I picked up $25 from Wells Fargo the other day & got 14 wheat's 1919 being the oldest. Did manage a 1970 s small date though & a couple 60"s in almost ms 65 condition. No wide or close AM's. in ten boxes I have only found 1 wide am.
 
Re: 10 bucks of Pennys & results...

I go through about 6 to 8 rolls a day at home. I find a few wheats, but only 2 wide ams, a 2000-p and a 1998-p. These are in great shape, hard to tell how many there are in zinc-bad shape.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom