What's new

10" Elliptical DD For My Vaquero....

CousinEddie

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cark and Ellen's
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Tesoro Vaquero, 31" Lesche Ball Handle Sampson Shovel, Lesche Tool, Garrett PP, Ultimate Gray Ghost Headphones
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just bought a 10" Elliptical DD for my Vaquero. Gonna' put it to use at the cellar holes I'm hunting. The 9x8 is a great coil, but I need something that won't get caught up on everything and is a little more narrow for the tight spots.

Any comments from those that are using/have used this coil? Thank you.....
 
that one is on my list, I've heard it is more sensitive on small targets than the 5.75dd, maybe not as deep but it must have a slightly better separation and better ground coverage

if you get it, share what you think of it
 
Yes please do share, I plan on getting one possibly next month. I do hear they are good.
 
I use a very similar coil on a different brand detector and really like it. I now also have a Vaq and that coil definitely interests me.
luvsdux
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom