What's new

New DEUS II Elliptical.. and Gold sensitivity.

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
4,939
Reaction score
4,609
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is strictly about how well the Elliptical High Frequency coil picks up small gold..
BTW Everything you see was dug with the DEUS I, with it's Elliptical Coil... at some point in the past ..
Got my new coil the other day, and testing shows that it is a little more sensitive to fine gold than the DEUS I with Elliptical coil, I will have to wait and see how it responds and which programs work on the beach, as of now I don't have any planned trips to the beach.. but Maybe sometime in July..
I took my small gold to a playground and put it on the ground, I put it in GOLD mode, but I may change this because of limits and sensitivity issues
Noticed that with Descrim at max (5) it kicks out MOST iron, but still gives number and sound to other iron targets in the playground. (they read 00 mostly so I saw heard them but ignored them)
In these pictures you have 14k gold hoop earrings OPEN, because most will pick up closed, few machines will pick these up OPEN,
Also a Cross and micro Chain, 14k this was dug with the DEUS I with Elliptical, this had no problem getting the cross, when taken off the chain, it actually picks up the clasps on the end, in a questionable "would you dig that signal or not" but not the chain by itself, I don't believe any detector can get that chain by itself, and almost none would get those clasps..
Not the DEUS I either, I got this because of the Cross..
Added the penny for size comparison..
Enjoy..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3664.webp
    IMG_3664.webp
    363.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3665.webp
    IMG_3665.webp
    511.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3666.webp
    IMG_3666.webp
    693.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3667.webp
    IMG_3667.webp
    242.2 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3668.webp
    IMG_3668.webp
    365.4 KB · Views: 57

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom