highnam
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jan 23, 2012
- Messages
- 1,624
- Reaction score
- 1,710
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Western Washington
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Posted yesterday in best finds, sorry to those who a seeing this post again. The following items I have dug up this past year in a 100 year old railroad logging camp.
-Winchester model 1894 saddle ring carbine
-pocket watch pieces
-I.D. tag and unknown medal says "San Fransico" and "1910"
-flea comb engraved "wizard" and "no.330" I think it is carved baleen
-3 forks stamped "prussian silver"
-woman's two-piece belt buckle (found each side two months apart)
-horse bridle rossette (star)
-3 suspender adjuster sets, 1 stamped "imperial union", other is stamped pat may 2, 1900 and below "june 11, 1907"
-suspender swivels
-"Boston Garter" men's sock garter
-I.D. tag #124 and the only coin I have found so far 1907 indian head penny
-Winchester model 1894 saddle ring carbine
-pocket watch pieces
-I.D. tag and unknown medal says "San Fransico" and "1910"
-flea comb engraved "wizard" and "no.330" I think it is carved baleen
-3 forks stamped "prussian silver"
-woman's two-piece belt buckle (found each side two months apart)
-horse bridle rossette (star)
-3 suspender adjuster sets, 1 stamped "imperial union", other is stamped pat may 2, 1900 and below "june 11, 1907"
-suspender swivels
-"Boston Garter" men's sock garter
-I.D. tag #124 and the only coin I have found so far 1907 indian head penny
Attachments
-
P5152473.webp93.2 KB · Views: 2,712 -
P5152478.webp31.5 KB · Views: 2,533 -
P5152480.webp29.8 KB · Views: 3,276 -
P5152484.webp28.3 KB · Views: 2,493 -
P5222504.webp91 KB · Views: 2,565 -
P5252530.webp42.7 KB · Views: 2,484 -
P5252539.webp31 KB · Views: 2,477 -
P9242803.webp91.3 KB · Views: 2,497 -
P9242805.webp76.8 KB · Views: 2,517 -
P9232799.webp195.7 KB · Views: 2,558 -
P5152473.webp93.2 KB · Views: 2,517 -
P9242819.webp85.7 KB · Views: 2,491 -
P5152478.webp31.5 KB · Views: 2,500 -
P5152480.webp29.8 KB · Views: 2,490 -
P5152484.webp28.3 KB · Views: 2,462 -
P5222504.webp91 KB · Views: 2,540 -
P5252530.webp42.7 KB · Views: 2,477 -
P5252539.webp31 KB · Views: 2,450 -
P9242803.webp91.3 KB · Views: 2,461 -
P9242805.webp76.8 KB · Views: 2,445 -
P9232799.webp195.7 KB · Views: 2,491
Upvote
0

Big Congrats ! like your dog too .. Well Done ! 8) dawg






