What's new

$1000 in halves and $25 in Pennies.

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,
A little late in posting but here goes.
$1000 in halves- skunkeroo.
Pennies did better.
8 wheaties.
1935s,1940d,1946,1951d(2),1956d,1957d,1958.
Needed the 35s and the 40d for my book.

Happy Hunting!
 
Upvote 0
Its tough now, I havent had a good box in a long time. Nice you found a few you needed.
 
Too bad on the halves, 2 needed penny varieties in one box is pretty good though. :)

B
 
Sorry to hear about the halves, but the keeper Wheat's softened the blow I'm sure.

Keep em coming E...........
 
Congrats on finding two wheats you were still missing. While silver hunting is all fun and good; the (series) coin collector in each of us is still looking to complete a set.

Again, kudos.
 
Glad you got the wheaties. The skunk on the box completely sucked, but I have been there and I am sure many of us have. You know the deal. For most sooner or later they get a super box that makes up for the skunks and weak boxes.

Hopefully you will get that super box next.

Rev
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom