What's new

$109.50 in loose got me...

That's a pretty good ratio. But most important......that's three more than you had yesterday. It's a bummer you couldn't get your hands on more to search though. I like your tenacity too......15 banks......don't leave any stones unturned.

WTG MM!
 
We're having a good time with it.
I'm now in the process of opening a couple new accounts so the banks will order coin for me. My regular bank and one other are already doing it(when they remember). One of the new ones has several branches nearby so I think I can get them each to order.
Most days we stop while doing regular errands but some days we make a list and just head out. I need to get a car that gets better mileage. a couple trips didn't even pay for gas but overall we're ahead.
So far we average about 3/4 to 1%.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom