blueberra
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2009
- Messages
- 255
- Reaction score
- 834
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Massachusetts
- Detector(s) used
- Deus XP
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Yesterday, I picked up my weekly half dollar box and was pleasantly surprised to find a 90% Kennedy and five 40% Kennedys.
I brought the rest to the dump bank, only to find that the coin machine was broken.
So, I went to a different branch of the bank that I get my halves from.
After dumping the coins, and getting $497 in cash, the teller asked me if there was anything else I needed. I asked if they had any more halves and she said they had a box.
I purchased the box and was pleasantly surprised to find two 90% halves (a Walking Liberty and a Kennedy) and four 40% halves, including a bicentennial uncirculated.
I brought the rest to the dump bank, only to find that the coin machine was broken.
So, I went to a different branch of the bank that I get my halves from.
After dumping the coins, and getting $497 in cash, the teller asked me if there was anything else I needed. I asked if they had any more halves and she said they had a box.
I purchased the box and was pleasantly surprised to find two 90% halves (a Walking Liberty and a Kennedy) and four 40% halves, including a bicentennial uncirculated.
Attachments
Upvote
0







