What's new

10k Oldie

BOXING63

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
486
Reaction score
290
Golden Thread
0
Location
PIRATE ,CT
Detector(s) used
Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Todays beach water hunt a 10k gold oldie ring. I don't know if the stones are real, I have the get them check out, and another bracelet but it's 120/12k gold filled. a nice design buckle patent Jan-27-1925 well I guess the blast from yesterdays bracelet messed up one side of my headphones :BangHead:only one side is working, but with all that I managed to pull this ring and the bracelet & buckle & some coins....
 

Attachments

  • red2.webp
    red2.webp
    10 KB · Views: 123
  • red6.webp
    red6.webp
    17 KB · Views: 131
  • red.webp
    red.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 109
  • red1.webp
    red1.webp
    7.7 KB · Views: 146
  • red4.webp
    red4.webp
    7.7 KB · Views: 125
  • red9.webp
    red9.webp
    7.4 KB · Views: 119
  • red10.webp
    red10.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 122
  • red11.webp
    red11.webp
    7.5 KB · Views: 131
  • red12.webp
    red12.webp
    7.9 KB · Views: 121
  • red13.webp
    red13.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 117
Upvote 0
I like it, I like it a LOT. Always love the old stuff and so do you.
 
you that Frank I love finding old rings it a private beach going south lol
 
Yikes, Angel, even with debilitated headphones you are finding treasures!:notworthy:

That is a very pretty ring..congrats again.

Lorraine
 
Nice hunt man. U guys find some cool stuff. Congrats on that ring. All sanded in down here. Seaweed and pulltabs.

sponge using smoke signals.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom