What's new

10k Ring

BOXING63

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
486
Reaction score
290
Golden Thread
0
Location
PIRATE ,CT
Detector(s) used
Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
1939 10k Gold Ring

This morning with rain and all found this 10K 1939 high school ring 1-buffalo nickel 4- merc dime....EXCALIBUR ll IN ACTION
 

Attachments

  • 2w.webp
    2w.webp
    6.4 KB · Views: 157
  • 3e.webp
    3e.webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 158
  • 4r.webp
    4r.webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 155
  • 5t.webp
    5t.webp
    7.4 KB · Views: 164
  • 6y.webp
    6y.webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 146
  • 7u.webp
    7u.webp
    8.1 KB · Views: 152
  • 8i.webp
    8i.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 149
  • 9o.webp
    9o.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice! Bling,bling, and more bling! That's a great hunt!
 
Beautiful.... I've found class rings but never an old one. WTG :icon_thumleft:
 
Another gold beauty!

B63 you must be glued to that roll!:laughing7:

Congrats again on superb detecting!

Lorraine
 
Boy you have a good spot with a lot old goody's
 
Man u did good. I would be smiling all the way home. Congrats

sponge using smoke signals.
 
oh I was buddy smiling all the way home lol
 
Outstanding old finds Angel. There's no doubt that you know what that Excalibur is saying to you.

Beware, I seen someone putting a GPS tracker under your vehicle....I think I know who it was but don't want to say because I'm only 99.9 % sure. LOL
 
Wow!..Pretty cool find, Chances are that owner served in WWII. Congrats on the find.
 
Great finds there lovely "Old Gold" too !!
 
great job. you're on fire. Congrats
 
Outstanding old finds Angel. There's no doubt that you know what that Excalibur is saying to you.

Beware, I seen someone putting a GPS tracker under your vehicle....I think I know who it was but don't want to say because I'm only 99.9 % sure. LOL
I know the scavenger :find::laughing7:
 
Great finds Boxing63! WTG
 
Send some of that mojo down here. Your crushing it.

sponge using smoke signals.
 
Send some of that mojo down here. Your crushing it.

sponge using smoke signals.
ok the mojo is sent buddy.....lol
 
No mojo yet. Cool lookin bracelet though

ForumRunner_20140719_183802.webp

sponge using smoke signals.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom