#11 & 12 for 2014

The Dig Dig

Aug 25, 2013
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites E-Series (as my back up) Whites Surf Pro P.I. (for water) and a Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A friend told me of a tear down on a lot near her home so I went & checked it out. I've dealt with the realtor before so it was an easy call for permission. Didn't find much but it was nice being out & any day I find more than one silver coin is a good day :-) This is #11 & #12 for 2014

image-938501216.jpg

image-2388994729.jpg

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

Upvote 4
Nice finds, In my book 1 silver would be an Awesome day.

Sweet finds! :occasion14:

Great hunt Digdig, 2 new silvers...nice!!! Cant make out what the tag says, dog tag? Getting my post ready, I also had a 2 silver day. Congrats.

Nice finds, cant wait to see the shine of silver again. HH!

Great hunt Digdig, 2 new silvers...nice!!! Cant make out what the tag says, dog tag? Getting my post ready, I also had a 2 silver day. Congrats.

Thanks RayRay & everyone. Yes RayRay it's a dog tag. I find them weekly but this one gave me the chills when it came out still on the collar. Thought I was going to see bones in the hole but luckily I didn't :-)

Thanks RayRay & everyone. Yes RayRay it's a dog tag. I find them weekly but this one gave me the chills when it came out still on the collar. Thought I was going to see bones in the hole but luckily I didn't :-)

I had that happen to me last year, pretty large dog. And yes it raised the hair on the back of my neck. Lol.

Cool finds,like you said any day finding silver is a good day!

Thanks guys

Nice silver and finds! Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back