What's new

11-19-2015 only about 45min at florida beach with BH Land Ranger Pro

androidjustin

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2014
Messages
43
Reaction score
114
Golden Thread
0
11-19-2015 only about 45min at Florida beach with BH Land Ranger Pro mode "4"
in mode "4" I found a quarter 13 inch deep sold signal

found

2- quarter
5- pennys
1- dime
1 - pants rivet

IMG_0646.webp
 
Upvote 16
Nice finds congratulations and happy hunting.
 
Glad to see you used Mode 4, did you dig many pull tabs? Did Mode 4 work better than Mode C? Did you use ant discrimination? Just wanted to let you know the detector will get about an additional 1.5 inches more in depth if you run in all metal mode. I don't normally, but at the occasional pounded site hunt I do.
 
Glad to see you used Mode 4, did you dig many pull tabs? Did Mode 4 work better than Mode C? Did you use ant discrimination? Just wanted to let you know the detector will get about an additional 1.5 inches more in depth if you run in all metal mode. I don't normally, but at the occasional pounded site hunt I do.


mode "4" works a lot better I think it gets deeper then mode C ,I did get more foil wrapper, but pull tab normally show up as nickel for me so it was the same on mode "4" .I will have to test on all metal mode the same spots I go over see if I missed anything.
 
well...its a start...better luck next time brother.:occasion14:
 
It's good that you got out.
Thirteen inches is some serious depth.
Good thing it was sand and not soil.
 
Did it at least cover the parking meter?
 
Congratz! Keep it up!
 
Well you got out there and dug some targets.

Keep diggin', don't get discouraged and NEVER give up. The treasure WILL appear sooner or later.
Your already 9 targets closer to an amazing find.
You'll see.......

Oh, and I haven't used the new Land Ranger Pro but from what I hear it's a darn good detector. You should do very well with it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom