What's new

11/20 Beach Swag #196 #197

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a local beach with a pal today ... We each scored a number of coins and at least a junk ring each ... I scored 2 good for # 196 and #197 on the year, with several misc. trinkets. Water nice and cold and plenty of people around. Perhaps some deposits made for another day.

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 1120 001.webp
    1120 001.webp
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,145
  • 1120 003.webp
    1120 003.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,132
Upvote 0
Good hunt Dew ! Come on snowbirds... we need some deposits !! ;D
 
That's not a ring, that's a bottle opener ::) ROFL

You da man today, I got NADA!!

Waiting for the big #200!!! It's gonna be good, I can feel it!

Aaron
 
Grats on your finds today! ;D I'm heading out to a beach tomorrow morning also with another t-net member to do some hunting... I hope we can find some snowbird goodies!!! :icon_thumleft:
 
I have a similar ring :thumbsup:
 
Dew looks like A flower child lost her erring

Jonnie
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom