What's new

11th Annual Starved Rock Show. Utica, Illinois, Sunday April 27th.

Hippy

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
361
Reaction score
354
Golden Thread
0
Hey Everyone,


I wanted to remind you of the upcoming Starved Rock Show held in Utica, Illinois this coming Sunday April 27th. This continues to be one of the best shows in the upper midwest and has approximately 100 dealer and diplay tables that have been sold out for several months already. Last year we had over 500 people through the door not counting the kids so it's very well attended and busy throughout the day. There will be food available on-site and the show runs from 8:00-3:00.

I hope that some of you attend, and if so, please stop by and introduce yourself to Scott or Me.

Best Regards,
Jeff Hipskind
Show Co-host
 

Attachments

  • Utica2014.webp
    Utica2014.webp
    73 KB · Views: 114
Upvote 0
If I was anywhere close I would be there :thumbsup:
 
Sounds like it would be a fun day. Hope you have many show up for the event. You can always take some photos for people like me that cant attend.
 
Hippy I used to go to starved rock as a kid in the late 60's.Man I loved that place.That trail going up that rock.Still have old black and white pictures of that place.....What an interesting history it didn't go so well for some.....mjm
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom