What's new

12/13/09 Finds

Pocket Spill

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
1,518
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Got out to the woods today with Etrac007. It was cold, wet, snowy and muddy but it was fun to get out and I got a pair of Mercs - 1918D and 1923

001.webp
 
Nice Woods Silver! Congrats Patrick!
 
Sweet! Congrats. :thumbsup:
 
Beauties Man! Them babes shine!
 
Nice finds Patrick!
 
Nice finds and in beautiful shape too.
Mike
 
Nice mercs buddy! I can't wait til finals are over, I'm hoping for one or two more 2009 hunts!

Joe
 
Wow! Those are in great shape. . . and old :thumbsup:

Still some hunting days left :icon_sunny:
 
CONGRATS ON FINDING A PAIR OF MERC'S AT A HEAVILLY HUNTED AREA, WTG!!!
 
Great looking Mercs! :thumbsup:
 
Nice Mercs! Getting wet and muddy isn't bad at all if you can walk away with finds like that. Great Job.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom